Monday, March 28, 2005

Just when you thought you'd seen it all.

Questions about what to do when your loved one passes away?

More money then you possibly know what to do with?

Here is the answer. Lifegems. This Bold, New, Up-and coming company will take the remains of your loved one and extract the elemental carbon from their corpse. Then they will turn that carbon into up to fifty 1ct diamonds. The only real limit on how many they make is up to you. How much do you want to spend??



Wow.. While I made up most of the advertising the essential parts are from their page. Wild stuff. Never know "what" you'll find next on the web.

Seabhag

2 comments:

Cothfotmeoo said...

That's insane. The only reason I won't do it is because of the cremation part...that freaks me out. I prefer being preserved in my chessboard.

tia said...

lol, cothfotmeoo, you and you're chess board! but i agree, that's totally weird, i don't like cremation AT ALL!!!!